Re: LBC Day

To: Bill & Cindy <fatboy@metro.net>
Subject: Re: LBC Day
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 19:13:01 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Bill & Cindy,

Yep that's a typical day in the life of a Sprite/Midget.  I believe the
Small kids get the bigest kick of the little cars.  I've seen many drag
poor ol' Mom along to see the little car with the happy face on her.

Keep them smiling we need young blood.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby