Re: need honest response.....please

To: ldsp@flash.net, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: need honest response.....please
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 00:04:31 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/1/99 10:16:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, ldsp@flash.net
writes:

<<
 I  always thought this group was a little more honorable towards each
 other.....or is it just certain ones to beware?

 Sorry, but......yes, I am upset.

 SUSIE.............(Leo's wife) >>
well Susie, I guess I agree with you.  Basically, the rare times I seel
something, it's always a guaranteed sale as long as the buyer didn't abuse the
item.  So, If you got burnt and didn't get satisfaction,  welll heck...spill
the gutt, gal!!1  Needless to say, we'll all beat the living poop out of
whoever rips off one of our own....right guys???  guys???,...  anyone out
there?
george marinos
sprite MKII AN6
Glen Rock, NJ