Re: need honest response.....please

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: need honest response.....please
From: "Jon Paschke" <birdman@lightspeed.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 10:17:03 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi All,

These are my thoughts on this subject. I think we all should post names of
people we buy things from good or bad. If we were to say " I bought such and
such from Allen H and it was AOK bla bla or if we were unhappy say so. Then
anyone could check the archives for that name and get any reports good or
bad. I doubt any active listies are intentionly "bad"  so it shouldn't be a
problem for "old timers". Probably there are people just crusing by that are
looking to make money off the Internet and a policy of posting names would
make them think twice.

FWIW

Jon
71 midget
So Ca
>Well spoken David.  I think the vast majority of us are honest about
dealings
>with other people, but the buyer still has to be aware of what might
happen.

>"Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me!"
>
>Don't give up on the list, Susie!  This is a valuable resource.
Reluctantly,

Lancer7676@aol.com