RE: Tire sizes... missing the point?

To: "'chuckc'" <chuckc@ibm.net>, Justin Cook <justincook@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Tire sizes... missing the point?
From: BILL <billh@aaai.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 11:44:15 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Just to offer the other side, some of us (I know you're out there) like
the look of fat tires stuffed under the fenders of our Spridgets. I
don't think it takes away the fun especially with a hot 1275 or 1380,
although some may disagree. That's the beauty of this list, all we
require is an appreciation of our cars.
My .02

Bill Hunt
62 MKII - Herbytoy