Re: British Car

To: spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: British Car
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 04:34:42 EST
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/2/99 11:28:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spritenut@exit109.com writes:

<< If I don't get my copy tomorrrow, somebody better scann it for me! >>
No problem Frank.  Can do.  Just let me know if it doesn't arrive.  And if
your really hell bent...just come up when your mail arrives (or doesn't).  The
mag will be waiting for you on the dining room table.  No need to knock.  Just
say hi to Sandy and pat the dog on the head.... Oh by the way.  Since your up
anyway, why don't you take a peak in the garage and just say...put the
distrib. back the way it should be.  gee thanks.

george