Re: No LBC / Bill passed in Tenn.

To: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: No LBC / Bill passed in Tenn.
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 16:02:20 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I was just about to mount the crosshairs on the hood of my Midget so it would
be ready to rustle up some
vittles come summertime.  Nothing like Possum Fondue!  Mark Endicott and
Lancer7676 (David) should be getting
their cars ready too so we can have enough for everyone in time for the May
gathering.

adrian,
in Tennessee and hongry

--