Fw: No LBC / Bill passed in Tenn.

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: No LBC / Bill passed in Tenn.
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 19:03:58 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
You might want a car with a larger bore tho' for hunting deer!  Deer have a
tendancy to come through your windshield 'back first' after you take the
legs out from under them.  Even if you don't get hurt, it's expensive meat.

We have similar laws up here.  My brother didn't know the law though, and so
he went home with a dented fender, higher insurance and no venison.  The
officer (or game warden) got that.  He had braked to avoid hitting a deer
and another one ran into the side of his car.

I tried for a moose once with my 'B', but it didn't get me!