RE: 9C, 9CG

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 9C, 9CG
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 19:08:35 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Uh, Frank...

I read the original post at work, so I don't have it here to refer to... but
I seem to remember "external" not visible... what are you smokin'?

Anyway, I wanted to see if my memory was correct on this. In the search for
948 race engines, you're always ahead to find a CG block as most machine
shops will hit you $100 to modify the C block for cam bearings, and bitch up
a storm while they're at it.

WST