RE: MG transport...

To: "Sprite Maling List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MG transport...
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 11:34:46 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Just thought I would ad my experience with towing my Sprite about a month ago.

U-HAUL was great, no problems, the sprite is a wee too narrow but fits fine.
Just
strap her down in the U-HAUL auto dolly, and drive away....But I only drove +/-
50
miles with my sprite in tow.

    I thought about the box truck method, but decided against it, since the car
wasn't running, I would have to make a LONG ramp to be able to push it up that
high
by hand.... (horror stories zip though my mind here). Good luck, if it's a HUGE
distance you might wanna look into professional auto transports, They can move a
vehicle from coast to coast for less then $500.

Good luck, get it home safe.... and you, get home safe as well!!

Toby