Re: welding

To: byers@cconnect.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: welding
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 12:34:48 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/14/99 10:00:18 AM EST, byers@cconnect.net writes:

<< MIG (metal inert gas) welding is much more user
 friendly for operator and panels, and can accommodate all of your bodywork
 needs.  >>

I agree 100%.   I bought the TIP Mig welder.  I love it although I am still
learning to lay a bead--I am weldingup all the hidden stuff before I go to
stuff you can see, like fenders, etc.   I would go with MIG if I didnt have
anything at all.  BUT--there are all kinds of uses for acetylene and I wish I
had it too for its versitility.  Can't afford that right now so I will be
happy with my MIG.

---David