Re: Parts delete if you must

To: grunt2@adelphia.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parts delete if you must
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 12:37:19 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/13/99 5:01:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
grunt2@adelphia.net writes:

<< you need them give me what I paid and
 shipping and they are yours, I have my flame suit , Ear plugs and Kevlar
 on for those that are offended, I do say I am sorry just trying to help
 those that need some good stuff real cheap. Carl E. >>

OK to take the kevlar suit off Carl.  Anyone gives you a hard time for posting
what you found...just let me know.  I'll send Frank after them. Your posting
was perfectly fine and well within usual protocol. Your interest was purely to
help others and not profit motivated.
george marinos
sprite MKII AN6
glen rock, nj