Re: Need Adapter for Temp Sensor

To: dougi@home.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Need Adapter for Temp Sensor
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 21:31:07 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/14/99 9:23:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, dougi@home.com
writes:

<< Any
 ideas where I could get such an adapter?

 2. The water temp capillary tube lacks the wound protective wire, it's made
 of a new wire core/plastic coated material. I would like to put wire on it
 for appearances sake. Any suggestions as to what kind of wire would work >>

Hi Doug,
Might want to call Nisongers in White Plains NY.  They have as original the
wire that has the wound wire around it.  They also may have the adaptor your
looking for.  Their area code is 914.  Not sure the rest .
george marinos
sprite MKII AN6
glen rock, nj