Re: cd-player, ugly but where?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Subject: Re: cd-player, ugly but where?
From: "Ric Bergstrom" <Ric_Bergstrom@britishcarclub.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 07:08:50 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mine is mounted above my left knee under the dash.  Can't see it so
buy something where the controls are intuitive and you can operate
by touch.

You can't see it unless you have the door open and are bending over
to look for it.

Richard Bergstrom, President
Central Virginia British Car Club
Richmond VA
We welcome all British Cars in the Central Virginia Area
E-mail me for details!