Re: cd-player, ugly but where?

Subject: Re: cd-player, ugly but where?
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 10:14:12 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry,
my speedo hasn't been connected in a long time because it makes strange
noises and oscillates.  Also, I now have a 5-speed and 3.7 rear end so it
is GROSSLY off.  I reconnected it for a MG club ralley where one was
supposed to determine the milage for the whole drive.  Evreyone else had
53 miles, I had 38....
When it is back on the road, I will try to rig up a speedo with the help
of some tips I got from Frank.
Ulix
P.S. I have regular insurance :-)

On Tue, 16 Mar 1999, Larry Macy wrote:

> >Check out my hidden installation:
> >
> >http://students.washington.edu/ulix/SpriteStereo.html
> >
> >    Ulix                                       __/__,__      ___/__|\__
> >..............................................(_o____o_)....<_O_____O_/...
> >                                              '67 Sprite     '74 X1/9
> Now wait a minute. Isn't that the speedo cable laying on top of the
> stereo? Are you trying to get "accurate" miles for emmisions or insurance?
> ;-)
>
> Larry Macy
> 78 Midget
>
> Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.