My baby's wheels

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: My baby's wheels
From: VolksPEZ@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 22:24:08 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
WOW...the pics of my spridget have spurred alot of interest in her
wheels...for all those who are interested they are genuine Centerlines
polished with NeverDull at a cost of about 4 hours each...a check of the
Centerline web page (http://www.centerlinewheels.com/) doesnt list the 13"
anymore but maybe an email to them will turn up some results for those who are
really interested.   They came with the car so I dont know their exact origins
just that they are engraved (stamped) with the Centerline logo. I will do some
follow up with the POs and see what else I can find out.