Re: My baby's wheels

To: billh@aaai.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My baby's wheels
From: VolksPEZ@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 20:38:00 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/22/99 11:30:28 AM Eastern Standard Time, billh@aaai.com
writes:

<< How did you do your flares? Are they fiberglass or steel? I'm in the
 process of flaring the rear of my MKII and haven't decided how yet.
 Yours look great. By the way what width and offset (or backspace) are
 the Centerlines? >>

As stated in previous post flares are sorta homemade, they are fiberglass
which has been reinforces with light aluminum because they get beat to death
in the autocross.  The centerlines are 13x6 not sure of the offset off the top
of my head do know I am running 1" spacers in the rear to clear the springs.