More seat stuff (assembly)

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: More seat stuff (assembly)
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 07:42:22 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I thought about getting the upholstery shop to make my panels and seats,
but found it was cheaper to get them through Moss's interior sale rather
than having them made.

Anyway, I took one of my seats apart yesterday and started to try to put
it back together.  No matter how I try it, the seat back cover is always
very very loose, as in it flops around.  I figure I am doing it wrong.
Does anybody have any step-by-step instructions for rebuilding seats
posted on a website, or know where I can find such instructions?  I am
mostly interested in the later model seats with headrests, but anything
is helpful. Thanks!

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes