All-British Car Day 1999

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: All-British Car Day 1999
From: "Shawn J. Tobin" <Shawn.Tobin@aud.alcatel.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 08:27:34 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Got this from a local Midgeteer in Dallas TX:

ALL-British Car Day 1999

April 25th (Sunday)

Our location will be White Rock Lake Park in Dallas. It's located near the
intersection of Lake Highlands Drive and Buckner Blvd. Registration time
will be 1:00 to 2:00 PM. Entry fee is $10. Cars will be displayed until
4:00 PM and then awards will be handed out at 4:30 PM. This event benefits
the Dallas Brain Injury Association. The cars will be displayed on a lush
green lawn surrounded by trees and picnic areas. Local clubs attending
include MG, Morgan, Triumph, Jaguar, Lotus, Austin-Healey, British Owners
Group, SCCA, Corinthian Vintage Racing, Healey Racing Club, and Land
Rover.If the weather's nice we'll probably set an all-time attendance
record. I know at least 40 MG folks that will be bringing cars for sure! Be
sure to mark Sunday, April 25 on your calendar.
The entrance to the park is
about 100 ft east (south?) of Buckner on Lake Highlands. Hang two lefts to
get on E. Lawther and you'll find the display area on the west side of the road
between the bridge and Poppy Drive. See you there!
Randy