(mini) Monster list

To: "spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: (mini) Monster list
From: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 09:33:45 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Gang,

    All the banter about nu-chrome has got me thinking (uh-oh).  I know
of course of the monster list on SOL.  I think it is just that - a
monster list.  There are a lot of resources that the average spridget
user has little use for, it is just too big, and some of the submissions
are years old.

    How about a mini monster list, made up of just submissions from list
members, that deals just with spridget suppliers, vendors, who to watch
out for, etc.?    Perhaps the list could be maintained on puddle jumper
or Larry Miller's site.

Just an idea,
Steve.
--
| Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
| Samesq@pacbell.net
| Spridget page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/links.html
| Mopar page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/mopar.html

"Only if you are unafraid of the truth will you ever find it."