Re: (mini) Monster list

To: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: (mini) Monster list
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 14:36:21 -0800 (PST)
Cc: "spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I don't see what's wrong with the Monster List.  It has a search engine,
so who cares how big it is.  I believe in supporting a resource that
already exists instead of starting our own slightly different version.
In the end, everyone would check both lists anyway if he/she was trying to
find all the comments on a certain vendor.

Ulix

On Mon, 22 Mar 1999, Swift Justice wrote:

> Hi Gang,
>
>     All the banter about nu-chrome has got me thinking (uh-oh).  I know
> of course of the monster list on SOL.  I think it is just that - a
> monster list.  There are a lot of resources that the average spridget
> user has little use for, it is just too big, and some of the submissions
> are years old.
>
>     How about a mini monster list, made up of just submissions from list
> members, that deals just with spridget suppliers, vendors, who to watch
> out for, etc.?    Perhaps the list could be maintained on puddle jumper
> or Larry Miller's site.
>
> Just an idea,
> Steve.
> --
> | Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
> | Samesq@pacbell.net
> | Spridget page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/links.html
> | Mopar page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/mopar.html
>
> "Only if you are unafraid of the truth will you ever find it."

                                              '67 Sprite     '74 X1/9