Re: Midget Seatbelt Recall

Subject: Re: Midget Seatbelt Recall
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 21:29:44 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Sorry...my point really wasn't the price (Moss lists their seatbelts at about
$169
or something on their website by the way), but that for relatively not much
money,
new seatbelts that are reliable are relatively inexpensive and easily
obtainable.
I don't consider a 5-point harness or a lap belt as a viable alternative for
everyday driving unless you either race everywhere you go (harness) or don't
care
about getting whiplash (lap belt).

adrian

PS  From Moss' accessories catalog:  222-120 $169.30          MGB/ Sprite/
Midget
Seat Belt (each).  I wasn't aware anybody could get them for half that price.
:-)