Fw: Really no LBC content!

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Really no LBC content!
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:56:40 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I would hate to be accused of being serious, ... and my mail is jumbled ...
and I don't think that Trevor is connected right now ... however, I will
attempt to confuse the situation:

Canadians make better racing car drivers?  Which Villeneuve are you
referring to?  My experience compares me to the first, although late, one.
(I managed to flip my MGB over a (thank goodness) small cliff and landed top
down, belted in ... no rollbar.)

51st state?  Our dollar has been in many states!?!?!  Which one are you
referring to?

To further exemplify that I have had a beer, I would like to state (51st or
not) that we do not send videos to turkeys and we do not cook our turkeys in
grease.

... and one of my (x)Samoyeds was a beech.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca