laugh if you want ...

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: laugh if you want ...
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:29:39 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Spridget kinda guys,

Tonight, my wife got introduced to the web.  So, while I wasn't connected to
my email, I searched for my Sprite keys ... it only took an hour ...  You
would have laughed to see me looking for them.

Then I went out to 'the car' and started it.  The battery didn't hold out!
(That's both good and bad news.)  Considering that the M**S battery tray
costs almost as much a heavy duty battery (is anything else worth it!) ...
it's good news to buy a battery that will fit my existing battery tray,
instead of getting an interim battery tray for my marine battery that came
with the car.  Of course the bad news is that I have to buy a battery.  It
never gave me any problem last year and I didn't expect it to go so weak
over the winter when I was charging it intermittently.

What is a tar top battery as advertized in MOSS's Motoring magazine?  Do I
want one for that price, or would I rather have a modern battery?

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca