Missing Balls....

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Missing Balls....
From: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 15:56:41 -0500
Cc: vintage-race@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello friends,

I am in the process of building up a spare ribcase transmission for the #55
Team Thicko Bugeye.

Peter C was kind enough to dig up some NOS synchro rings, but I have found
another problem with this box today.

It is missing the interlocking balls between the first/second gear shifter
rod and the third/fourth gear shifter rod.  (and no, I didnt lose them as I
was dismantling this thing, I was watching(and waiting) for them to fall out)

No wonder the thing wouldnt stay in second gear when I had this gearbox in
for one race.

Does anyone have any spare interlocking balls? (Its tough writing this and
keeping a straight face)

Thanks,

Gary Speckman
Team Thicko-MOD