Re: Monterey British Car Show

To: Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Monterey British Car Show
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 20:02:40 -0700
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Larry,

Boy he got me in the picture too.  Big mouth and all.  I didn't know
puddles was a coupe either.  But I believe he read my name badge, it has
the MGA Coupe on it as one of the cars.  He told me it was a frog kind
of day, he was right.  We got sooooo wet going home.  It's not suppose
to rain in May, is it?

Thanks for the pictures Larry.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby