Re: Monterey British Car Show

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Monterey British Car Show
From: Peggy Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 15:54:38 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
We made it to Monterey/Pacific Grove for Sunday and even with the rain we
really enjoyed the day.  Didn't get to take the Midget (this year) --
hopefully next year, and maybe we'll have a Bugeye by then and take them
both to Monterey!  :-)
 I can dream.

Those of you that made it to the show should have joined Rick & Carolyn and
Dave & I at Bubba Gumps on Sunday evening.  The food was good and plentiful
and the company was first rate.   Maybe next year you all can join us and
we can reserve the banquet room!

Toby -- we wore our shirts we got from you -- they were perfect attire with
our jeans and we looked fine for Bubba Gumps.  We looked so spiffy. (We all
went "formal" with the polos.)

Happy Motoring,
Peggy 'n' Dave