Re: Jensen GT

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Jensen GT
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 23:08:07 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Kate & Gary Bales wrote:

> If it were a Jensen Interceptor, I'd mortgage my husband, horse and all 3
> dogs to get it.  Kate (single as soon as better half reads this)
>
> Martyn Ridley wrote:
>
> > OK guys, what is a Jensen (Healey) GT worth?  Should I risk my marriage?
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Martyn
> > The Journey, not the destination, becomes a source of wonder.
> >          (Loreena McKennitt - liner notes - 'The Book of Secrets')
I started to watch a movie once, where the guy comes out into the garage
and gets into an Jensen interceptor, during the opening credits. But
that was all I saw, what movie is this, I want to think it is Mad Max,
but that doesn't seem right. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Mark Snowdon
who watches tv way to late on weeknights.