Re: Tuck-n-Old (was: Re: My interior is back)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tuck-n-Old (was: Re: My interior is back)
From: Ronsoave@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 13:35:04 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 99-05-07 13:14:20 EDT, wizardz@maxinter.net writes:

> ...1988 ,I was sent to Seattle WA for work related training along with
>  a relatively atractive younger (comparitively ) female co-worker.
>  Dinner conversation brought up the subject of music artists...
>  ".... did you know Paul Mcartney was in a band before Wings?"

Apologies to Montana Bob.
Yup, recently there was a photo in the local paper of the Beatles and the
caption said "Pictured (L to R) John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison,
Ringo Starr."  There was a time when a caption wasn't exactly needed.

Ron
With Joe DiMaggio in mid-swing wallpaper on my PC (he will NEVER be "That Mr.
Coffee guy" to me even though he retired 15 years before I was born)