Re: Brakes / no brakes

To: "Ulix Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Brakes / no brakes
From: "Guy" <Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 17:55:45 +0100
Cc: <Herb_Goede@amsinc.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I doubt if it is caused by excessive run-out, it has new front hub bearings,
but I will check that.
It has new brake components throughout (including disks)
The only re-used parts are the M/C which I rebuilt with new rubbers etc, and
the rear brake drums and back plates.

Maybe my M/c is the suspect item ?

I think tomorrow I will blank off the line to the rear brakes and see if I
can get the fronts to work properly on their own.  This at least should help
isolate the prblem. They are single line brakes on this one.

Guy