Re: wheels

To: ulix@u.washington.edu
Subject: Re: wheels
From: "andy webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 12:10:48 PDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ulix
I was asking my brother about offset the other day. He has a mkIII and was
looking for minilite replicas a few years back. but all the one here were
too wide so he settled for those alloys with the 'wire wheel' sort of
pattern to them. The offset he couldnt remember nubers for other than to say
that the 'hub' was right in the middle of the rim, i.e equal dist from each
edge.
My car is a'63 Mkii 1098 & disc YHAN7.
3.5" thats one skinny rim!
Andy