Re: Commemorative Cars

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Commemorative Cars
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 15:52:50 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have owned '62 Sprite, 79 Spitfire, 81 Monty Carlo, 87 Firebird, 76 Camaro,
81 Ford F150, 74 Ford F100, 83 T-Bird, 86 Honda Accord, and 79 Trans Am. I
must say all but one of the fords sucked. 81 F-150 was the only good Ford I
owned. After all the cars I've owned I'm sticking to cars built in the 70's
or before. Had nothing but problems from the computerized cars. Only cars I
still have are 62 Sprite, 79 Trans Am. British sportsters and old muscle cars
are definite keepers.

James
1962 AH Sprite
1979 Trans Am