shirts & other stuff

Subject: shirts & other stuff
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 03:11:52 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I'm still working out the bugs on my new web page, but I am almost ready for
the 2nd production of polos and T-shirts. We could just do that, but I did
look
at different other possibilities for the Spridget logo.

Sweatshirts.... I'm still working on the price, and I don't know the demand
for these, so if you are interested in getting a few, e-mail me. That way I
can get an approximation and determine a price

Mag Tags or Stickers. This idea depends on demand, its not worth trying for
stickers unless we can get more than 70 or so stickers ordered (the cheapest
quote I could find is $100 for 125 stickers). I really don't want 50
stickers around my house. or maybe I could throw in the extras in random
boxes.

The Mag Tags do not have a minimum order. They are $6 + $50 set up charge,
therefore the more that are ordered, the more we can split the $50 set up
fee. I don't know if people are willing to spend $7-$10 for a magnetic tag.
I will have a preview up ASAP of these stickers and mag tags... Thanks

again e-mail me with suggestions or thoughts

Thanks

Toby...