Re: shirts & other stuff

To: tob@taltec.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: shirts & other stuff
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 06:32:27 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/9/99 5:12:57 AM EST, tob@taltec.net writes:

<< Sweatshirts.... I'm still working on the price, and I don't know the demand
 for these

 Mag Tags or Stickers. >>

Toby--With warm, downright hot, weather on the doorstep I would suppose that
the demand for sweatshirts would wane a bit.  Maybe a project for
September/October when cooler/colder weather is beckoning.

The Stickers seem like a good idea--Not too large or gaudy, but something
that would look good just below the boot lid  or on the bumper--to ID
Spridget guys whenever we see one on the road or in a parking lot.

Just my loose change on the topic.

--David