Re: True Confessions

To: richard.arnold@juno.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: True Confessions
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 11:45:18 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/5/99 10:53:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
richard.arnold@juno.com writes:

Rich & List:

<major snip>
<< Although the album has since been sent on its speedy way, my
 responsibilities have not been ended.  I feel particularly bad because it
 was damned decent of Ed to do this for me, and I let him down and, to a
 degree, every other person on the list.  The free and easy interchange of
 ideas, information, and trust is what makes the list so valuable to each
 of us.  For the potential damage, I apologize sincerely and profusely to
 the list, and to Ed most of all. >>
<major snip>

  Apology accepted, of course!!  My only worry was that the thing would get
lost.

  One thing that Rich DID NOT tell the list was that he included a 'stipend'
for the delay.  That will be forwarded to MJB @ Fat Chance Garage as without
his services
this list and it's opportunities would not exist.  But, THANKS, Rich!!

   BTW, it returned home yeasterday.

          Ed