Rolling Spridgets

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Rolling Spridgets
From: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 22:22:24 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

My brother (then 17) rolled my mom's '64 midget (then 3).  Brother survived
accident; almost didn't survive mom.  Car was fixed.  Brother almost got
fixed.  Seems girl in right seat contributed to lack of attention to road.

Herb G.

"andy webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com> on 05/08/99 12:30:31 PM

Please respond to "andy webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>