Re: front seal on the diff.

To: Bruce Woodward <brucewoodward@kconline.com>
Subject: Re: front seal on the diff.
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 21:19:50 -0700
Cc: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
On the subject of the front axle seal, I had the whole rear axle powder coated
with the differential installed.  Because you guys were talking about changing
the seal, you make me wonder if the 400 degree bake of the powder coat did
anything to the seal.  Now I have the problem of getting it out and changing
it.  That said, does anyone know if there is a cross reference number for this
seal to get it locally, or do I have to deal with the usual suspects and send
for it?
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite