Free Spridget Parts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Free Spridget Parts
From: VolksPEZ@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 22:50:34 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ok folks here's the offer you've all been waiting for.  My sprite is done and
I still have a 69 parts car here with lots of goodies left.  This offer is
for all the spigeteers in the NJ area.  Starting this weekend May 15 I will
be home on vacation for a week.  Email me and let me know you're coming and
bring some tools...take what you want...donations for my new project will be
happily accepted but not expected.  I will roll the car into the driveway
saturday so let the stripping begin.  the following saturday May 22nd the car
goes to the scrapyard.  I have a compressor so if you want to bring air tools
leave a dollar or two for the electricity fund and have at her.  All
interested parties should email me for directions and to set up when you will
be here.  I may or may not be home...but feel free to tear into her and get
what you need.  If anyone is considering suspension bits let me know and I
will put her on jack stands on the trailer first.
        As for the new project...the spridget of doom is finally done and
ready to race...I ended up putting the POs motor of insanity (dyno'd 140 at
the flywheel) back into her.  Then I finished the resto of my friends Series
3 Alpine. Somehow I miss having an Alpine in the stable and I have a lead on
a good project car.  Wish me luck.  Selling my Alfa Romeo to fund the
project.  BTW if any of the folks out there like a little italian with their
english Im more than open to trade offers agains my 78 Alfa Romeo
Spider....converted to dual Dellorto 45s.  New top and exhaust, new Crane
XR700 ignition comes in this week.  Needs mild body and paint work.  Will
consider any and all trades up, down or even on British cars...will even
loose some money...I just like the british ones better.

Thanks
Jim