Rotary wasRe: Thanx for the opinions(I think)LONNG!

To: toyman@htcomp.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Rotary wasRe: Thanx for the opinions(I think)LONNG!
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 12:41:34 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 14/5/1999  1:14:07AM,  toyman@htcomp.net writes:

<< The rotary is not fuel efficien >>
Especially when power tuned and that is why no-one does this conversion in
the UK.  Also a turbocharged A seres will come pretty close for less money
and hassle (at least in the UK)

But more importanly a lot of power will not make the Spridget a fast car
because it is so aerodynamically inefficient.  The difference between 150 and
175 bhp in miles an hour is low single figures.

If you want a Spridget to go quick then drop the weight, aim for around
120bhp and work very hard on a number of small aerodynamic improvements - all
with an A series engine.

Daniel1312

Daniel1312