Fantabulous Sunday Drive To Dixon

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Fantabulous Sunday Drive To Dixon
From: Peggy Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 18:31:20 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Alright, Y'all -- who went to Dixon?
Got to meet Cindy & Bill (from Santa Rosa) -- looked for Carolyn & Rick but
didn't see them - only 3 Spridget shirted people when we were there, and
two of them were us!

We drove the MG (top down of course) to Dixon -- on the way up there we
took 37 to 29 to 12 and then jiggety-jogged over to Dixon.  Spent about 4+
hours there and looked at all the purty cars and bought a tee shirt & a
tote bag (and raffle tickets - but didn't win anything).  Then we took 113
to 12 to 116 to 37 and back to Novato.

Great sunny day up there -- got a bit of a tan.
Sure glad I "remodeled" a Spridget tee shirt into a tank top - BY THE WAY,
TOBY - I'll need to order a replacement <G>.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Happy Motoring,
Peggy