RE: Fantabulous Sunday Drive To Dixon

To: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Fantabulous Sunday Drive To Dixon
From: Peggy Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 10:16:31 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Patrick,

I even asked at the raffle booth and another club booth if they knew you --
sorry we missed you --- thank you for the directions you sent us -- they
were like the ones I came up with except for a couple of streets and we
used most of them -- we missed Hawkins but that caused no problem --
sorry I missed your Toby shirt -- guess I should have gone around looking
at guys backs :-)        Cindy's husband has a pony tail too but his shirt
was black.
I really looked over those two '59 Sprites -- they are like the one I hope
to win in the raffle in September - I HOPE, I HOPE.