Re: Fuel Gauge not working

To: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
Subject: Re: Fuel Gauge not working
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 15:49:06 -0700
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Herb,

I would look for a oxidized connection some where.  Either in the line going
to or in the ground.  Suspect any hidden crimp connectors, it always the one
you have to be a contortionest to reach.  This is assuming you have checked
the tank gauge.  I know in the instrumentation world of Turbines grounds and
loose connectors will make you pull your hair out.

Good luck, Hope this helps.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby