Re: Sprite Side Windows

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite Side Windows
From: "Doug Ingram" <dougi@home.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 19:20:11 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Ken:

O.K., this from one of those annoying purist/originality types, and it pains
me to tell you, but there is a fellow in my local club who did exactly what
you are suggesting on a Mk 1 some years ago. If you want, I could get more
information from him. He is not computer or internet literate, so if you
have specific questions, ask me, I will pass on, and advise you of the
answers.

BTW, I know it gets cold in Calgary, but I'm wondering why you think you
need either side curtains or roll-up windows, or for that matter, a hood?

Wasn't there a consensus on the list a couple of weeks ago that those sort
of things were just for sissies?    ;)

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Frogeye