residue in airfilters

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: residue in airfilters
From: Mikkel Pedersbæk <mikkel@isa.dknet.dk>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 09:07:19 +0200
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello All,

When I changed the airfilters I noticed that there where som oily looking
residue on the inside of the airfilters. After driving a week with new
airfilters I to a look inside them again and there where the same kind or
mess.
Is this due to a faulty carburettor or something else. Since I guess thast
it is not a good thing, any advice is apreciated.
TIA
Regars
Mikkel
---
Mikkel Pedersbæk

Ågade 106, st. tv.                              Phone:   +45 35249911
DK-2200 Copenhagen N                            E-mail:  mikkel@isa.dknet.dk
Denmark

Don't let so much reality into your life that there's no room left for dreamin'