Re: Carlisle

To: <miker15@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Carlisle
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 09:27:37 -0400
Cc: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

>On Thu, 20 May 1999 13:12:15 -0400 Larry Macy
><macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu> writes:
>>Well all I know is it is red and a Fiero Kit Car
>>(http://www.carpro.com/import.htm) At the bottom is a picture.  Ain't
>>no
>>way a Fiero Kit car is worth 24 grand!! May have to rethink the
>>strategy
>>of giving it to the kid for her car!!
>>
>>Larry
>>

>I was just reading the value from the show programme which has lots of
>pics and stories about how the car was built  - That 'aint no stock
>fiero!!!!
Well I was cleaning house before I found out I won and I threw away all
of the junk mail that came in the show bag. Then I went to get it out of
the trash and found I had done the right thing and taken the trash out to
the dumpster. See what happens when you get efficient?

Larry
>But remember Larry - you said you wanted to win the Avanti when we were
>looking at them - but you were standing next to the kit car at the time -
>!!
>Its all in the vibes man.........
I know I wanted the Avanti. I didn't pay much attention to the Fiero.
Hope it isn't slighted when I get it ;-)

>mike robson
>69 roadster
>70 BGT
>53 Riley