Re: speaking of guages.....

To: spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: speaking of guages.....
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 21:34:38 EDT
Cc: tob@taltec.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Toby

There is a shop in San Diego that repairs the Lucas dual guage when they
go totally kaput (or something similar British!) or the tubing or bulb
breaks.  It costs about the same as a newer inferior one, but they do it
right.  If you're interested, It's Foreign Speedo.  619-643-6274. Say
Paul from Morriservice suggested them.  Thanks

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com