Dead Midget - Status update

To: Spridget mail list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dead Midget - Status update
From: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 20:21:34 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi All,

Thanks to all for the many reponses.  I know I can always count on the
list.  Tried a couple more time to "wiggle that ground and poke that
wire"  but to no avail.  Finally gave up and had the lawclerk run me
home to get the Fury so that I wouldn't be late for the power lunch.
Threw some tools and work clothes in the trunk that sleeps three and
headed off to my appointment.

    After getting back to the office, I gave up on the idea of changing
and working on it at the office parking lot.  The senior partner
probably would have been forgiving, but the guy with the $90K Mercedes
who parked next to me probably would have got his nose out of joint, the
office is in a fairly exclusive part of town.  I was already way behind
on my real work anyway.

    Gave up and called the tow truck (flat bed of course)  The tow truck
driver said it was the "nicest one he had ever seen, why won't it run?"
and then I followed him as it was ignominiously towed home.

    Pushed it into the garage and there she sits.  One more thing that
made today a real freaky Friday.  I mght go out and start running down
the check list, but more likely I will sit back with a cold Henry
Weinhardt's Root Beer and give it a very disapproving stare and then
start on it in the morning

Keep you all posted

Steve.
--
|   Steve McGee,
|   Atty. at large
|   samesq@pacbell.net
|   Spridget page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/links.html
|   Mopar page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/mopar.html

    "Only if you are unafraid of the truth will you ever find it."