Re: Mostly alive Midget

To: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Mostly alive Midget
From: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 21:30:32 -0700
Cc: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, "spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Nory P wrote:

> I can understand the rectifier being his problem with
> the ignition light, but would that also cause his
> brake and oil pressure lights to stay on as well?
>
> I thought, maybe, during the unplugging and plugging
> they did during their diagnosis of the original
> problem, that they may have simply reconnected that
> stuff to the wrong terminal (hot when ign. off) on the
> ignition switch.  Possible?

No.  The connector under  the dash that we did unplug was a one way type
connector - only can be plugged in
one way.Unplugging the alternator lead with the car off causes the ignition
light to go off.  The oil
pressure light and brake warning light are on the same circuit.

Steve.
--
|   Steve McGee,
|   Atty. at large
|   samesq@pacbell.net
|   Spridget page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/links.html
|   Mopar page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/mopar.html

    "Only if you are unafraid of the truth will you ever find it."