Re: mirrors

To: EyeQuip <sl@eyequip.com>
Subject: Re: mirrors
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 00:18:37 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Other than buying a reproduction from the usual suspects ($50-55 Bucks!) go to
your home center.  The 12" x 12" square glass mirror wall tiles are the thinnest
I could find. Only a 64th to 32nd of an inch thicker than the original.  Have
the glass cutter grind the edge of the new piece round, it helps making the
u-shaped trim fit again.
Mike Maclean-60 Sprite