RE: Safety and Young Drivers in Spridgets

To: "'Ulix Goettsch'" <ulix@u.washington.edu>, LRuggi2635@aol.com
Subject: RE: Safety and Young Drivers in Spridgets
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 12:10:40 -0400
Cc: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I bought my first car three weeks after I got my license at 17.  My parents
told me I could get any car I wanted as long as it was BIG.  SO I bought the
biggest, nicest car I could find, an '84 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.
Could've fit the Midget in the trunk.

That lasted only a year though as it was just too big.  So I sold it for a
profit,  and bought my Z.

Still too big, so now I have the Midget as well.....

I'll always miss that Caddy, though.  Every once in while,  I dream about
finding it someplace, recognizing it,  and buying it on the spot.  Funny the
dreams we remember.

Michael

'87 Nissan 300ZX
'78 MG Midget

|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |