RE: Safety and Young Drivers in Spridgets

To: "'Larry Macy'" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Safety and Young Drivers in Spridgets
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 13:44:34 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Now Larry,

You never mentioned you have a 23 year old daughter.....

You with green '78 Midget,  me with green '78 Midget.  You with 23 yr old
daughter,  me at 23....

Fate or coincidence? Hmmmmmmm

Methinks I need to get down to Philly a little more often......

Michael

'78 Midget

PS->  Does she come with her own scarf?

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |